graphic from art.com
My much older godly single mama twin, (separated before conception) Persuaded was hosting another interesting meme. I figured I would play along and lighten my mood since today I wasn't feeling very creative and am falling into weekend mode a little early. So here we go with all the self exposure. Oh and did I mention that the name of her blog is Tomato Soup Cake if you visit it you will see that the name fits the gal!
Nine Random Things About Me
- I love silly socks with very eclectic patterns. I will wear them proudly and dare anyone to laugh.
- I once embarrassed myself participating in a beauty pageant during college. And it was in front of my peers, classmates, and parents who drove 2hrs to support me. I gave a very stupid answer to a very easy question. And I do mean stupid- just ask my mom!
- I worked for NASA as a graduate intern and hated it!
- I am horrible at 3rd grade math- just ask my daughter!
- My Mom is the coolest- She doesn't play though, but she has bible wisdom that has rarely been wrong.
- I am very afraid of bridges, I cry when I have to drive over them!
- I was in labor on my birthday with my oldest daughter- she decided she did not want to share but to wait till the next day. I still don't celebrate my birthday because I am always trying to plan hers!
- I don't like eggs at all!
- I have been so blessed and encouraged by blogging and by every person who leaves a comment on my blog. Your thoughtfulness makes a big difference in my day many times.
Here are the Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you;
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
Post the rules on your blog;
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
Include links to their blogs;
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.